Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gotta Love Denver...Its So Close To America!

Did my usual Saturday visit to the huge Asian market to pick up some sashimi today...I could not find one of my regular ones, so I waited till one of the guys came by that actually spoke English and he sees me looking perplexed and walks over to me says (in perfect English) can i help you, so I start telling him what I am looking for, and Im telling him I cant believe how hot it is, and this and that, I had an entire conversation with him mind you , when a girl that works there comes up to me and says, he doesn't understand ANY English! WTF??? I just had an entire conversation with this guy, he was smiling and shaking his head as if he understood, yet apparently nto a word of it made any sense to him.... do I just seem to attract these people that don't speak English into my life?

No comments: