Monday, July 14, 2008

BE Careful At The Gas Pump...

This first happened to me a few days ago and I thought to myself,, hmm thats weird..but when it happened again this morning at a different gas station I realized this was not my imagination! Here's the deal.. we are used to reading left to right, right? Well some gas stations have pulled two, not just one fast ones on us! So beware... the first is as long as I can remember the regular gas has always been on the left, well these slimes have moved the more expensive premium to the left and the regular to the right, yes they have flipped sides, I cannot figure out why other then to get people to pump premium when they think it is regular! What other reason could it be? In addition the YES NO buttons,, (like do you want a car wash)are changing spots to , YES was ALWAYS on the left, now they are moving it to the right! CRAZY huh,, BE CAREFUL! Make sure you know what you are paying for.

2 comments:

Roberta Mann said...

Luckily for me I live in NJ, where it's still illegal to pump your own, as far as I know. And I wouldn't. Because affording gas isn't up my alley anymore. These boots were made for walking, Baby!

Anonymous said...

Have you also noticed that when you are watching the gas guage in your car and it is at Full, the pump is still pumping?
What is it pumping??Gas? Air???
Or my hard earned money!

http://www.TakeMeToJapan.com