Friday, July 4, 2008

Cindy Brady, (Susan Olsen) From The Brady Bunch With Rich Stevens


So, I was just pondering and I may just be opening myself up here for some interesting comments ...oh well here goes. Here's a picture of me and Cindy Brady from a few years back. I think she looks pretty good here, and I think I look pretty good too, if I must say so myself. Here's the real question now, when I shot that video yesterday and could not believe how bad she looked as compared to the last time I saw her, what if I look bad now too? I realize I was much thinner in the picture of course, I just hope I am wrong here about myself... Then and now that is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RICH,
LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE GAINED SOME WEIGHT(AS SHE DID) SINCE THIS PHOTOGRAPH WAS TAKEN. THE DIFFERENCE IS YOU STILL LOOK GOOD, AND NORMAL TOO, CINDY ON THE OTHER HAND DIDN'T FAIR AS WELL OVER THE YEARS SINCE THIS PHOTO.
CHEERS:)